The service provider shall respect the privacy of the user who uses all services provided by the service provider (hereinafter referred to as "this service") and pay close attention to the management of the personal information of the user.
1. Personal Information
"Personal information" is information about individuals including name, address, date of birth, age, sex, address, telephone number, family composition, e-mail address, ID, IP address, workplace, affiliation, address of workplace, work phone number, credit card number, bank account number, information on the homepage visited, complaints, advices or inquiries, etc. It refers to the information identified a specified individual by combining one or more of these.
2. Purpose of Use
The service provider will use the personal information obtained by using this service for the following purpose.
1. To provide this service.
2. To notify the user the transaction status and the important matters by electronic mail etc. in order to safety and reliably trade in this service.
3. To confirm the purchase of paid viewing service.
4. To use the user information about age, sex, interest as decision information for improvement, provision of new service, advertisement insertion and distribution etc.
6. To prepare the statistical data such as the usage forms of users (however, the data is processed in order not to identify individuals at the time of preparing the data).
7. To confirm the application of e-mail delivery service and send e-mail.
8. To confirm the registration to this service and to provide this service.
9. To request this product and service, and confirm payment.
10. To resolve the trouble in the operation of this service.
11. To customize the contents of this service for each individual user.
12. To survey the degree of satisfaction about the information and this product ordered by users.
13. To grasp the usage situation of users and make use of improvement of this service and development of new services.
14. To deliver information on various membership services and other various services.
15. To ask for cooperation of the survey and participation in various events, and to report the result, etc.
16. To grasp the usage status of this service and to provide information and survey to companies and organizations that considered beneficial to users, including service providers.
17. To send rewards, etc. to the questionnaire etc.
18. To send gifts, etc. for prize, etc.
3. Usage Restrictions
The service provider shall use the personal information obtained by the user to use this service to the extent necessary for achieving the above purpose of use, except the following cases.
1. When based on laws and ordinances
2. When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
3. When it is necessary for improving public health or promoting sound upbringing of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the user.
4. When it is necessary to cooperate in regard to a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a principal's consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs.
4. How to obtain personal information
1. The service provider obtains the personal information of user within the range that the user used this service.
2. The service provider will obtain and collect user information entered by the user on this website.
3. The service provider obtains and collects the user information provided by the user to the service through e-mail, postal mail, writing, telephone etc.
4. The service provider receives and records the information and about the arrival and opening of the e-mail from the service provider to the user when the user has the e-mail arrival and opening check function in the user’s e-mail software. If you do not wish to receive such information by the service provider, please stop the check function of your e-mail software or use e-mail software without check function.
5. The service provider collects the user history etc. of the use of this service on this website. These information includes information such as the URL used by the user, the type of browser and mobile phone, and IP address.
6. The acquisition of other personal information will be conducted in appropriate and fair method and will not be obtained by an unfair method against the user’s will.
5. Notification of Acquisition.
When the service provider obtains personal information by a method except a method for the purpose of using the service, the service provider notifies or announces the purpose of use in advance. Even when the purpose of use is changed, it will be announced in this service.
6. Management of Personal Information
7. Outsourcing of Management
The service provider may outsource the handling of the obtained personal information. In this case, the service provider conclude necessary contract with the trustee and supervise the trustee to appropriately manage personal information.
8. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties.
In principle, the service provider will not provide the user's personal information to third parties without user's consent. However, that the same shall not apply to any of the followings.
1. When the service provider outsource the part of this service etc. to the extent necessary for performing outsourcing work.
2. When the service provider collects and analyze individual personal information for the purpose of providing statistical information, processing it into a form that cannot identify the individual, and disclosing the statistical data.
3. When the service provider outsources personal information of the user using the paid service to a payment system company, a credit company, and a bank, which are our outsourcing companies, for the purpose of charging users using paid service for usage fee.
4. When disclosure or offer is permitted by law.
5. When the service provider deems it necessary to provide this service on this website. In particular, when a trade is made on this website, the e-mail address and personal information of purchaser (name, address and other personal information purchaser entered) will be published to the store administrator. The published information of the trading partner shall be used only for the trade and will not be disclosed to the third party without prior consent of the purchaser.
6. To process user information, provide information to users, conduct campaigns and questionnaires, etc., the service provider outsources the whole or part of operations to the companies that the service provider determines reliable and concluded the confidentiality agreement for personal information.
7. When the service provider is asked to provide user information from courts, administrative agencies, competent agencies or public institution.
8. When the member troubles a third party and the service provider determines necessary to disclosure in order to solve the trouble.
9. When the service provider decides that information disclosure is necessary to protect the rights and interests, etc. of users and third parties of the service provided by the service provider.
10. In addition, when the service provider deems it necessary for maintaining this service.
9. Disclosure of Personal Information
The service provider responds to the disclosure when the user is requested to disclose personal information of the individual. However, in the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of it.
1. When there is a danger of harming the life, body, property or other rights of the user himself or a third party
2. When responding to disclosure is a serious obstacle to service performance.
3. When it violates laws and ordinances.
10. Correction of Personal Information
When the service provider is asked to correct or add personal information of the user from the user, the service provider verify identification of the user and confirms the accuracy of the correction, etc. and then respond appropriately . In addition, if there is a change in the information that cause trouble in charging, such as the name of the municipality and zip code, the name of the financial institution or the expiration date of the credit card, in the registered user information, the service provider may change the registered user information.
In the following cases, the service provider assumes no responsibility for obtaining personal information by a third party.
1. The user disclosed the personal information to a third party using the function of the service provided by the service provider service or other methods.
2. When an individual can be identified by the information etc. entered on the service provider service by the user.
3. When the user information is registered, applied, ordered through SSL-incompatible browser (Secure Socket Layer), or the user information is provided by e-mail or postal mail, the user information was viewed or stolen by a third party beyond object to management in the process of reaching the service provider.
4. Despite the security measures of the service provider, the users and the third parties suffered damages due to an illegal act of a hacker, etc.
13. About procedures for disclosing, correcting and cancelling the use of user information.
Users can log in this website with the registered e-mail address and password, and you can check and correct the user information registered at the time of member registration.