2. If the service provider determines that there is a probable cause, the service provider can change the service at anytime without obtaining the prior consent of the users according to the judgment of the service provider.
【Article 2 Definition】
1. "User" means anyone who uses this service regardless of user registration.
2. "Registrant" means a person who completes user registration procedure based on paragraph 2 of article 3, and uses this service (including any services provided by free or paid functions).
3. "User registration" means that being registered as a user of Filmuy on the server of the service provider.
4. "Password" means a sequence of letters and numbers to identify registrant himself/herself during the registration procedure, or those conducted the change procedure after registration.
5. "Registration information" means information provided to the service provider by registrant, such as nickname, e-mail address, password, zip code, date of birth, sex, etc.
6. " Notification information" means the registration information, address, name, telephone number, occupation, bank account, credit card number, etc.
7. "Acquisition information" means IP address of the user, usage situation, history, location information, and user terminal. When the credit card payment cannot be made, it includes the fact and all information about the user obtained by the service provider.
8. "Personal information" means information that can identify a specific user (including those that can be easily collated with other information and identify a specific user.)
9. "Information about user attributes" means the obtained information such as postal code, gender, occupation, age, services used up to now, products purchased, pages and advertisements viewed, time zones of use, usage methods, usage environment, etc., except for the personal information.
【Article 3 User Registration】
1. Although this service can be used without user registration, user registration is required to use some services of this service.
3. The service provider conducts the necessary examination on the contents of the application entered according to the procedure prescribed in the preceding paragraph. In order to accept the user registration of the applicant, the service provider registers the application contents as registration information. By distributing the URL to the entered e-mail address at the application, the service provider shall express an intention to accept the applicant. In addition, if it falls under any of the following as a result of examination of the contents of the application, the user registration may not be accepted according to the judgment of the service provider.
(2) When other service providers determine that it is inappropriate.
4. Except for the preceding paragraph, the service provider reviews the application or registration information of the applicant or registrant regardless of whether it is before or after user registration, and the service provider determines that it falls under the following items, the user registration may be cancelled according to the judgment of the service provider.
(1) When no applicant or registrant exists.
(2) When the applicant or registrant does not have e-mail address that can be sent and received.
(3) When the applicant or registrant has received the disposition prescribed in paragraph 1 of Article 14 at the time of application or has received in the past or there is a possibility to fall under any of each item of each paragraph of Article 13.
(4) When there is an intentional false entry in the application or registration information.
(5) When the applicant or registrant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship or person under assistance, and the registration procedure is not being conducted by an adult guardian, or have not obtained consent from a legal representative, curator or assistant at the time of the registration procedure.
(6) When the other service provider determines that the user registration of the applicant or registrant is inappropriate.
【Article 4 Paid Service】
【Article 5 Management of e-mail address and password】
1. The registrant shall manage the e-mail address and password under its own responsibility and the service provider shall not be responsible for any disadvantages and damages the registrant suffered because the registration information was inaccurate or false.
2. When the service provider confirms that the e-mail address and password entered at the time of login match with the registered e-mail address and password by the specified method, the service provider considers the login as a correct login of the registrant and the usage of the registrant.
【Article 6 Handling of personal information】
The service provider shall handle the registration information obtained by the service provider appropriately based on the "Personal Information Protection Policy" and "Handling of Personal Information" defined separately.
【Article 7 Change of notification information, cancellation of user registration, etc】
1. The registrant shall promptly notify the service provider through the procedure specified by the service provider when there is a change in the notification information. Failure to submit the notification of change shall be deemed that there is no change in the notification information.
2. The service provider shall not be responsible of the delay of the notification from the service provider, etc. or incomplete or non-fulfilling due to registrant’s failure to submit the notification of change.
3. The registrant can cancel the user registration by conducting the registration cancellation procedure specified by the service provider.
【Article 8 Prohibition of Assignment, etc.】
1. The registrant shall not be able to conduct the acts such as transferring the rights of this service to a third party or establishment of pledge or other collateral.
2. The position of the registrant shall be exclusive, and shall not be traded, changed in ownership or succeeded.
【Article 9 Contact or Notice】
1. When the service provider determines that it is necessary to contact or notify the registrant, the service provider will contact you or notify by e-mail to the registered e-mail address.
2. The user shall contact the service provider from the inquiry form, except as otherwise specified in these terms of service. Service providers shall not accept calls and visits via telephone.
【Article 10 Interruption of provision of this service】
1. The service provider may temporarily suspend all or part of the service without notifying the user in advance in case of the following reasons.
(1) When conducting regular maintenance inspections or urgent inspection of communication equipment, etc. in order to provide this service.
(2) When the service cannot be provided due to a fire, power failure, etc.
(3) When the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, eruptions, floods, tsunamis, etc.
(4) When the service cannot be provided due to war, upheaval, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.
(5) When the service provider determines that temporary interruption of this service is necessary for operational or technical reasons.
2. If determines necessary, the service provider may change the content of this service at any time without notice in advance, stop or cancel this service.
3. The service provider shall not be responsible for any damages a third party suffered from a delay or interruption of this service or one of each items of paragraph 1 or other reasons except as otherwise specified in these terms of service.
4. Even if the service provider changes the content of this service or suspend or stops this service, the service provider shall not be responsible for users except as otherwise specified in these terms of service.
【Article 11 Development of usage environment】
1. The user shall prepare the communication equipment, software necessary for using this service, and other accessories, and keep them in available state. Also, in order to use this service, the user shall select and connect to the Internet via telecommunications service or telecommunication line at its own expense and responsibility.
2. The user shall have security such as infection of computers and viruses, prevention of unauthorized access and leakage of information, depending on the usage environment of users, with reference to the information provided by relevant government agencies.
3. The service provider shall not be involved and be responsible for the user's environment.
【Article 12 Principle of self-responsibility】
1. The user shall use this service at his / her own responsibility and shall be responsible for all acts to use this service and the results.
2. When the user uses this service, if the user gives damages or disadvantages to other users or other third parties and service providers, the user shall settle them in his/her own responsibility and expenses.
【Article 13 Prohibited items】
1. The user shall not conduct the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts to infringe or is likely to infringe the intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, etc. of the service provider, other users or other third parties (hereinafter referred to as "others").
(2) Acts to infringe or is likely to infringe the property, privacy or portrait rights of others.
(3) Acts to provide the personal information of a specific individual.
(4) Acts that a single user possesses the positions of multiple registrants or acts to hold the position of one registrant with multiple users.
(5) Acts to register on behalf of a registrant whose position is stopped or cancelled.
(6) Acts to discriminate or slander others, or harming the honor or credibility of others.
(7) Acts to tamper or delete the content or information of the accessible service or the content or information of other persons.
(8) Acts to make impersonation as a service provider or another person. (including an act of tampering a part of a mail header, etc. for misrepresentation.)
(9) Acts to send a harmful computer program, etc. or keep it in a receivable state by others.
(10) Acts to violate the pre-election campaign, election campaign (including similar activities) or public officers election act.
(11) Acts to send e-mails for advertisements, publicity, solicitation, embracing or disgusting e-mails, etc. to others without permission (including any e-mails with such risks.), an act to interrupt other users receiving e-mails or an act of request to transfer chain-like e-mail or an act of transferring in response to the request.
(12) Acts to put a burden on the server beyond the usual use of this service or acts to promote it, an act to interrupt the operation and offer of this service, an act to interrupt and bring problems to other’s use of this service.
(13) Acts to distribute information, equipment, software, etc. for canceling or unlocking the access control function of the server etc.
(14) Acts of copying, revising, reprinting, modifying, changing, reverse engineering, disassembling, decompiling, translating or analyzing the functions provided by this service.
(15) Acts to obtain registration information of others without obtaining the consent of the person or through fraudulent method (including so-called phishing and similar method.)
(16) Acts to use this service in whole or in part for commercial purposes, regardless of its usage (including acts aiming to prepare them.)
(17) Acts to use this service without completing the prescribed procedure when the notification to supervisory authorities or the procedure to obtain the approval is required, acts to violate or is likely to violate the law.
(18) Acts to interrupt the operation of the service, acts to interrupt exchanging or sharing information led by others, acts to give disadvantage to a service provider or others such as damage of credit or infringement of property rights.
(19) Acts to excessively make calls for a long time and repetition of similar inquiries or imposes obligations or unreason, which seriously interferes with the services of service providers.
(21) Acts to infringe the copyright of the moving picture provided in this service.
(23) Acts to post a link to the data etc., which fall under any of the preceding items for the purpose of promoting the acts corresponding to any of the above items (including the case that the preceding act is conducted by others).
(24) Acts that other service providers determine that users are inappropriate.
2. If the user falls under any of the following persons, the user shall not be able to use this service.
(2) Gangster members.
(3) Associated members of gangsters.
(4) Companies related to gangsters.
(5) Corporate racketeers, political racketeering organization or organized crime syndicates.
(6) Others who fall under the preceding items.
【Article 14 Cancellation of User Registration, etc.】
2. When the service provider has made the disposition for the registrant according to the preceding paragraph, the service provider will notify to the e-mail address registered in advance and the e-mail address notified by the user if the user who is not the registrant.
3. When the e-mail from the service provider prescribed in the preceding paragraph does not reach the user due to the circumstances of the user, the service provider shall be deemed that the e-mail from the service provider has reached.
4. We do not accept any inquires or complaints about the disposition of service providers made according to the provisions of this Article.
【Article 15 use restriction】
1. When the user falls under any of the following, the service provider may restrict the use of the service of the user without obtaining the consent of the user.
(1) When the service provider determines that there is a possibility of damage to a third party due to the infection of a worm type virus, the route of bulk mail, etc. by the registrant.
(2) When user cannot be contacted by phone, e-mail, etc.
(3) When the postal matters sent to the user is returned to the service provider.
(4) In addition to the above items, when the service provider determines that the urgency is high.
2. When the service provider restricted the use of this service of the user according to the preceding paragraph and then the user cannot use the service, the service provider shall not be responsible for any damages caused by this service.
【Article 16 Disclaimer】
1. The service provider shall not be responsible for any damages of users caused by using this service.
2. When the user causes damage to a third party by using this service, the user shall compensate it at his/her own expense and responsibility.
3. The service provider shall not be responsible for any damages caused by the failure of the use of this service due to the trouble, error, failure, etc. occurred in this service.
4. This service and the contents and information on this site can be provided by the service provider at that time. The service provider does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness, availability, safety, certainty, etc. of the provided information, the sentence, other contents and software, etc. which the user registers, transmits (posts).
5. The service provider shall not be responsible for the results even if the service provider may provide appropriate information and advice to the user.
6. The service provider shall not be responsibility if this service suffers data corruption etc. due to some external factors.
【Article 17 Regarding services under development】
1. The service provider shall be able to provide the service under development as part of this service or as an independent service.
2. Users shall understand that services under development may be provided with defects such as bugs, flaws, malfunctions, symptoms that do not operate properly, etc. due to their nature.
3. When if determines necessary, the service provider may change the contents of the service under development at any time stop providing the service under development at any time.
4. The service provider shall not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness, usability, safety, reliability, etc. of the service under development.
【Article 18 Applicable Law】
【Article 19 Jurisdiction】
When there is a dispute between the user and the service provider, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive first instance jurisdiction court.